Falls Risk Prevention Game
This educational game challenges the user’s knowledge of patient fall risk interventions and tips through a series of different minigames. This app is meant to be used after a learner has completed some degree of fundamental training on fall risk intervention, as an opportunity to apply their knowledge in a fun and engaging experience.
Nurses, providers, residents, medical students, or anyone that supports patients who are at risk for falls
- It is a free app, compatible with all iOS and Android devices (requires gyroscope)
- Includes a variety of minigame experiences to keep users engaged
- Incorporates challenges that cover all of the Falls Safety Bundle strategies
- Skills – Technical: Apply knowledge of the fall prevention bundle in recognition of simulated errors
- Skills – Technical: Analyze situations where a fall has occurred to determine the potential cause